May 03, 2004

Today's Post (After Much Editing)

Today, I did a bit of spring cleaning on my blog. As I went threw November, December, January, February, March, and April posts, I came under the realization that my posts are indeed a lot better the further back in time my post was published.

This post is going to be about hope; hope for better and funnier blogs in the future. Now that the summer is here, perhaps once again I can observe the eccentricities of life, one blog at a time.

As you will have noticed, my blog is changing. About a month ago, I change some colours for the web links. It's not that I've learn what crazy combination of numbers I must enter in order to make moss-green, but more like I punched in random numbers until I got a pleasing colour. Just yesterday, I also put up a blog poll. I guess I will change that when ever the hell I feel like it. I would love it if people took part in it, no matter how stupid my poll may be.

In the near future, I hope to learn how to add pictures into my blog entry, so I can make my blogs prettier.

Keep in touch, to be the first on YOUR block to know what kind of changes are happening on OBSERVATION insight from my sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive