September 11, 2005

It's a Matter of Getting Around to it

So here it is. A picture of Dr Mask. This is with reference to Friday June 11 2004, post "Keeping up with demand". It only took a year for me to put this pic on, but I'd like you to be able to visualize some of my world. This is taken out side of the rideau centre. This was not taken by me, it was found on the net somewhere.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/skootfairy/drmask.jpg


Also, I didn't see him at all this year, so I don't know if he's still around or not. Has anyone else seen him at all?

4 comments:

  1. Don't you wonder what happens to a person to make them that way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've seen him a couple of times this summer! he was on a bicycle though.

    -gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Karen
    it's mikiki
    we met at the party with Tarek
    who lives next door
    hope ur well
    just sayin:
    what do gay horses eat?HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm
    i dont' get the joke. maybe it's just cause i don't hear a lot of gay jokes.

    thanks for the post tho

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive