May 11, 2006

artificial intellegence

from my experience artificial intellegents...at least the free ones that you can google online... are not that intellegent.

from what i heard on a tv show a few years ago, they are supposed to be so good, that a human chatting online, with either a robot or a real person, only can tell the difference with a 50% acuracy.

these bots are definatly easy to tell, as they often say irrelevant things:

splotchy ==> how should I know.
you ==> well you just said that
splotchy ==> I heard the same thing yesterday from
the telephone company

you ==> which phone company
splotchy ==> the one from Oklahoma
you ==> i don't know any thing about oklahoma
splotchy ==> why don't you?
you ==> why should i?
splotchy ==> I don't know
you ==> do you know any thing about oklahoma
splotchy ==> I heard about any thing about
oklahoma when I visited London

you ==> do you know anything aobut oklahoma?
splotchy ==> I heard about anything aobut
oklahoma when I visited the high plains

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive