November 25, 2007

Why I Hate Google

I haven't posted on here for a month, but it's not because i didn't want to. It's actually because Blogger is now a service used under the gmail services, which means I must use a gmail account. Firstly this upsets me, because my loyalty is (was) in blogger and not gmail. But also I already had a gmail account, but my blogs weren't recognized in my already created gmail. so i had to create a new gmail just to enter my current blogs. Now, apparently i have to copy my blogs over to my current gmail, not the made up gmail to enter my account. But I dont know how to go about doing this... do i redirect the URL, can i copy and paste the link? i haven't a clue. It's needlessly complicated. I dont see why i have to jump through 17 hoops, just so i cant continue to enjoying posting my thoughts on the internet.
I just wanted gmail to merge my two accounts, but you can't even contact a rep. This bothers me. Just because it's the internet it doesn't mean i shouldn't have access to speak with a real person. Any how, here i am posting again, and hating gmail. I hate blogger too for selling it's soul to gmail.

Today's Lesson: I know I'm getting old because it's getting harder to keep up with all the programs and newfangled software.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive