May 23, 2009

Eurotrip

If you've been following my twitter, then you already know about some of the little tidbits from my journey. However, 140 characters is not enough to really explore my observations. I have quite a few things to decant. If only I had some way of writing down my observations and then publishing them so that my friends could easily access my observations.

Hey! Wait a minute. I happen to have this Blog quite conveniently entitled "Observation".

Nice.

I think the first thing I will do is some superlatives. Then in future posts I tell anecdotes and stories.

As for pictures, I've got some from my phn which are digital and some from my cousin Wojciech (pronounced Voy-stek). The other pics where taken with an old camera, you know, the kind with film. Some times it takes me no less than half a year to pic it up from the store once it's developed, so don't hold your breath.

S'all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive