March 09, 2004

Quantity Blog

I'm just writing a blog right now because I want to make sure I am still posting. If I get out of the habit then I may never write again *gasp* *horror* This world may come to a grinding halt!

I know I said before that it's all about quality and not about quantity, however, I think this rule should be broken in order to create some chaos. That's right, in the grand scheme of things I'm sure that this useless blog entry will make a world of a diff.

I'm sorry that the blogs have been lacking in "observation" however its hard to observe when studying in uni, since they make you observe their high priced books. This semester I have observed several typos and factual errors in the books I am reading. Just small things, but frequent things. (here again, is another exception to quality over quantity) it's like they just pump out books every year, regardless of their true integrity. The ironic thing is that these books are for environment courses...I think this paper could be more useful in tree form...

Lesson of the Day: Observation comes most easily when you don't pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive