November 11, 2005

Ralph and Mittens

My little babies are gone. The house is so lonely without them. Today I opened a can of tuna for lunch, and had to pour the tuna water in the sink. I wanted to put it in the cat dish. No dish, no cat. All that remains is their litter- not my favorite thing about cats, but when I go to put it in the trash, it's gonna make me teer up. Never again will they lay on my bed at night. Of course by the same token, never again will they wake me up at 6 30 in the morning for their food. Still, a small price to pay for the company of a small animal.

Good-bye my friends.

My two favorite people in the whole world.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,

    Hope your well. its been a long time since we spoke.......I hope to hera from you real soon.....Always in my thoughts.....The mom

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive