January 05, 2006

Last Post of the Day, I Swear it

Today I saw a little bird that did not fly away even when I walked to close. I definatly looked ill, so i decided that i would make a little burrow under the low branch of a near by tree for it's death. But as I did this, several people walked by, the first four didn't even notice the bird, or at least made no indication of their knoledge of it. But the fifth person actually hit it with his stride, to which the bird flew back into the tree. I left at this point, but was totally apauled that people don't even notice a bird in their path!!!

Am I wrong to be shocked by this? Like the path is winter white, there is definatly no blending in or camoflage. It makes me so upset to think that people don't notice or don't care (about birds).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive