July 13, 2006

wrestling

this year i've done some wrestling, and found that i really enjoy it. it all started at festivus, when i had to challenge someone to a fight. i chose a tiny gurl, cause i thought i could kick her ass. boy was i wrong. the drunkard smashed me into a pulp, but she couldn't pin me down. boy, was i sore.

then one summery night, i went to see the second showing of the pillow fight league on a whim. they allowed amateurs to come up. i didn't have a name, so they put down krazy karen. and i was up against some satanico something or other. every one booed me at first cause my name totally sucked ass. but when they saw me fight, they cheered me on. but of course i still lost. boy, was i sore.

then this weekend, on a rafting trip, new employees were made to fight in a raft filled with jello. at the end we could go up to wrestle. i wrested a guy first, one i drove up to the event with, and then a gurl who came with the same crew. i've learned from my past fights, but of course i still got my ass kicked. boy, was i sore.

next time, i'll make a point of stretching before the fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive