September 10, 2007

New Blog

Dear three dedicated readers of observation,

i have started a new blog. this new blog is my dream log, so it wont interfere with my already large volumes of posts on this blog. i did already have a dream journal and a dream blog on my msn space, but i stopped a while back for unknown reasons. the hypothesis is that i got too busy to bother remembering and writing dreams, as this takes time and effort. we all know how hard it is to muster time and effort for the dream world, when things in real life demand things like being on time and meeting deadlines. but what has the real world done for us lately, huh? my dream world never asks me for deadlines. but today i took a day to set up my 'official' site. check it out, and i hope you like it.

(link on right DreamReam)


Today's Lesson: Consistent posting only matters in waking life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive