April 04, 2009

Yet Another Blog

I know I have too many blogs for the amount of interest that I generate, but this one I think is a good one to have. For a long time I have been wondering how to brand myself. And for even longer than that, I have been trying to keep my on-line life separate from my physical life.

The problem is that I don't think I have anything worth branding. So for a long time I had trouble with that. Actually, the real problem was that I was trying to brand somebody that I wasn't (yet). I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to brand my art in order to make way for some part time artsy career. The fact of the matter is that that wasn't what I do. I work in a bank every day; I volunteer every week; I certainly don't consistently do art every day. So this new website is meant to brand who I am now. I may eventually get a domain name, but for now it's a superfluous link lol.

So I've added a link, you just have to click on the title of this blog and it will bring you to the site, or alternatively, you can find it under ~blogaholic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive