June 03, 2009

Fucking Conspiracy

I can't seem to own a phone for more than two years. If it isn't because I lost it, or smashed it, it's because the phone spontaneously stops working.

On my last phn, the key pad stopped working. Every thing else was fine, but I couldn't dial out cause the key pad was dead.

Now, on my current, and most favorite phn, the charger is busted. the phn works fine, but it's been dead for three days 'cause i cant charge the damn thing.

The conspiracy is that there is a timer in all cells phns, and if you didn't get a new one after two years, the phn spontaneously combusts. Either that, or some elementary function that happens to be key to the usefulness of the phn shuts down.

I *do not* want to buy another phn!!!

Wait, how much is an iPhone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive