June 19, 2003

I am finaly out of high school. It seems so surreal. How is it that I look back on the past five years (since i'm the last of the OAC's) and feel like I'm so old and have been through so much, and can tell so many stories? I can only imagine how old I will feel when I'm fourty, or eighty even.

Well with my new found freedom, and a whole summer ahead of me, I decided to spend some time surfing the web, as I love to do, but don't usually have the time for. My big habbit is looking up strange questions and things on search engines that have come up during the day. How ever with out the time to really read every thing I find, I usually book mark it. Today was one of those days where I sat down and went threw a bunch of them. Here are some things that I've looked up in the past, or plan on looking up in the future.

Things to look up if you're board:

Marcel Duchamp's unfinished piece: Virgin stripped bare by her bachelors, even (sculpture by the father of dadaism)
Schrodinger's Cat Box (thought experiment)
Things that birds can smell (certain gases and blood)
How addicting is cheese? (1/10th the potency of morphine)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive