June 06, 2003

i am a friend of daves. we are very different, but i think we get along pretty well. he and i live far apart from each other. Cananda is a big place. We live at opposite ends. I miss dave. He drives much more than I do. I don't drive at all. I bus, walk, or bike. Summer is coming. You know it when you smell that summer smell. Here's a poem:

Proffesional People

I suppose professional people always iron their clothes,
So it always looks like they're new.
I've never seen a proffesional people wear a sensible shoe;
If they ever had to run, I don't know what they'd do...

Proffesional people wear blazers...not jackets,
And trousers.... not pants.
You can tell a proffesional people from just one glance:
Proffesional people's first impression is their only chance.

Made that up this morning on the way to school. hope you like!
Special 'K'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive