July 20, 2003

Junk Mail

I am sure that I will be getting a lot more junk mail now. Lately, I've been joining random websites that I find on the net, simply b/c i can. I even went so far as to join ratemyface.com and facethejury.com. But I think i will delete them since i'm afraid that ppl are going to jack off to my profile or something...8O<==3

I also added a link for bam, who ever he is....the criteria for his fan list is to like him or his show. but i don't know him, and i wonT ever see his show. I don't think that he's gonna put me on his list, especially if he reads this, b/c then he'll know the truth. [i'll add in this truth, just in case: bam and his ass are asthetically apealing, aka. hot]

the book i'm reading right now is SO hillarious, especially if you like a good satire. It's called Happiness by Will Ferguson. It makes me laugh out loud. For real. I was on my way to work, on the bus, and i just couldn't put the book down. At this one part in the book, the author got so painfully close to reality, that I was trying my best to contain my laughter, and failing miserably. I wasn't too embarassed though, because that's happend to me b4, and i actually had to explain the joke to a fellow passenger once....They thought I was a little weird...-> but i don't care what ppl think when I'm enveloped in the bubble of the book i'm reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive