July 03, 2003

Loosing My Voice is God's Way of Saying "SHUT UP!"

I guess I never published it on this blog, but I was planing on spending yesterday not talking about myself, then writing today about how harrd that is! I guess the powers that be thought it was a great idea too, b/c I came down with larangitis. Boo! What a bad time for it to happen, since I had prom, Cananda day, one of my gurl friends was leaving, and an old friend came from Edmonton for a few days to visist. All in three days, and I was croacky for all of them! Any way not talking is VERY HARD. Even if you don't talk that much. If ppl talk to you, they expect exclamations, like "wow", confirmations, like "yeah", and feed back, like "I don't know". So you can't even listen to someone talk b/c they get bored with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive