February 04, 2006

Not Forgotten

It may appear as though i haven't been posting on this blog as much. and in actuallity this is true. but that doesn't mean that i'm not posting at all. many times if you look at my other blogs, i have been posting there.

for example, i have been posting quite often on my dream blog. this is because i have been having a lot of dreams lately that i remember. also, surprisingly i post on my cyber junk live journal...

sometimes, what i want to write does not fit the theme of this blog. perhaps this is why i do have sooo many.

another cool thing is that on the msn space i can see how many ppl have looked at my blog, this affects what i put on there. for example, since i know there is a lot of traffic there in a week, i will post things that i want a lot of ppl to see.

i mean there may be a lot of ppl checking this out. but i don't know how many. i always assume, no one, and then am shocked when someone mentions something from my blog.

once i tried putting a counter on my blog, but that didn't work. maybe i will try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive