February 08, 2006

Shit!

Oh man, i've made a terrible error. I seemed to have missed my digit birthday. If you don't know what a digit is, I will quickly recap, but it can be found else where on my blog.

digit: is the unit assigned every year a givin number day of the month (say the 21st) lines up with the name day of the week (say saturday) in a month (how bout january).

This can be done with any holiday. for example, i was born on a sat on jan 21 1984. This year I turned 3 digits.

And goddam! i missed it. was thinking about it. but then thought, no its in 2008. but i was wrong...

another thing about digits, is that you don't celebrate them on the years in between. only on digit years, because this is your TRUE birthDAY. but because you celebrate so few, it is obligatory to celebrate so hard you go deaf.

so it's too bad i missed mine, but i'm telling you in 2012, i have to make up for 2 digits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive