February 11, 2006

Note Cost of War

Last time i check the cost of war counter, AIDS funding would be covered for 24 years, or world hunger funding for 10 years, and that the cost of the war is almost 1000 dollars per person (in the US). I think this is the best protest site i've seen in a long time, since numbers are so effective.

I don't know a lot about the war in Iraq. What I really mean is that I don't know much about Iraq, except that it's leader used to be Saddam and now it's not, and that's a good thing. But from what i hear, things aren't going too well.

I've decided to put the counter up for a little while, just to see how big the counter grows...

I also wonder how this number is calculated, since the thousand digit turns more than every second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive