April 09, 2006

I renew my vow to Kelly

Yesterday, was not only my dad's bday, but also the day i finally got to see kelly and his gurls live once again.

i was introduced to them a couple years ago at gay pride here in ottawa, when i when with heather. they had such stage presents that they won my heart.

I bought their single.

then i bought swing swing.

i missed a proformance in ottawa on CA day a year later.

i missed a performance at Zaphods!

i finally saw them last night. i'm in music love. boy do they groove, and with a sexuality that appeals to my taste complete. they are fun and sexy.

kelly is awsome!

he gave me his new single (a quick fix till they new cd is out (i think its called "you love us, but not as much as we do")

so his link has been on this blog since the day i discovered the band. but i newly point it out, so that you may enjoy them as much as i.

in other news, imma put the links in alpha order, so it's easier to find links, and also as procrastination on much needed exam prep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive