April 30, 2006

tell me about your worst week

so my week begins with an audit at my work. this was my first audit and so was particularly stressful. other audits that had been done in our region had had unsatisfactory ratings. i am new on the greeter desk, and the auditors, kept asking me questions about the greater desk. i was so scared because it was my first day on the greater desk. but we ended up with an exellent rating.

then of course exams. i'm sure at some point in your life you been through exams so you know how this is. i think i may have failed some.. :( we'll have to see.

exams were accentuated by a terrible flu like illness, which permiated all aspects of my life, and still persists.

oh yeah. and i was present for another robery at work.
you think being present for two is a lot eh? our branch was robbed 4 times in less than a year!

we've now got guards to stand watch. but they are scrawny non threatening gurads. the managers dont seem to want it. but they got it because some of the tellers feel unsafe because of the numerous roberies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive