August 09, 2006

i'm sorry

i'm sorry that my last post was such a crying shame. i thought i was real funny, but obviously, was not. oh the shame. but i wont delete it. no, i'm too desperate, because i have has such few posts this summer.

these days, i just dont know what to observe.

too bitter. i'm disillusioned. doesn't make for good writing.

however, i still submitted some poetry to a public library contest. hopefully i will win. the bad part is, i gave them the wrong address. i would be terribly disapointed if some other bloke got my 2000 dollars...

it's not totally out of the realm of reality for me to win. i've won contests in writing b4. 2nd place!

how my creativity has been a desert this year so far. i'm lost.

the past few days there were remrants of artistic ability, but they eluded me when i made some effort.

i think it's because i'm doing something wrong with my life. i'm not sure what it is. one of my philosophies must be outdated, its time for me to do some research on myself.

but ah, "there in lies the rub". i fucking hate to study.

but this is not true. i actually hate studying for exams, and writing essays, which unfortuately is the primary way in which university checks to see how much i know.

but i do like to read up on stuff.

what the real problem is, is that i dont have modivation. i cant ever finish a project if it takes too long. i need some modivation.

my biggest sin is sloth.


today's lesson: today's lesson comes from the "little red book of selling: 12.5 principles of sales greatness" by jeffrey gitomer

"Most [ppl] make the fatal mistake of starting in the middle. They start with 'action'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive