August 19, 2006

NERD ALERT

Yesterday, I was looking up a word in the dictionary, and sorta got lost in looking up definitions of things. I spent the rest of the evening doing this too. Sometimes a definition would suggest that i compare the word with another word, and of course i would get excited and do just that.

This reminds me of when i was little. i remember Mr. Ruthers punishing children for talking by having them write all the definitions in a dictionary for a given length of time. How fun! I thought when i was once punished for talking (if you can believe i talked in class...)

Well then, I must really be a nerd if my idea of a friday night is looking up words in the dictionary, and thought grade shcool punishment was fun.

If that were not enough, I came up with a really great idea for a rainy day: I want to write an entire blog using only words that i have never used before (excluding articles and conjuncitons and that shit). So, hopefully i will get around to that b4 school starts. Wont that be a treat? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive