September 14, 2006

Blast from the Past

Since I dont have the Interenet at home it's quite hard for me to avoid doing homework. But yesterday my dad dropped off some floppy disks from my childhood. The computers were much slower back then and now some games are impossible to play because now they go a super speed-much faster than reaction time!

Another funny thing is that the games are like 1200 KB! hahaha. the simple slide show my prof offers for class is at least 8000 KB. It funny how quickly the computers have evolved. I mean we all know this, but actually experiencing the games that were the SHIT back then are now, actual shit, lol.

does any one use the term shareware any more?
does your computer game ask you to choose whether you have a monocrome screen or a colour screen?

oh, the times of yore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive