September 13, 2006

Turn on the light

This morning I woke up from a dream that was terribly hard to break out of.
In my dream, I had slept the whole day away and outside was dark again. I wanted to know the time but could not find my phone, and my clock was unreliable (as mentioned in previous post). I made my way accross the room to turn on the light. But when I turned it on, my eyes immidiately closed and I just couldn't open them. Then I realized that I also couldn't move. No matter what I just couldn't open them. I tried damn hard and i just couldn't do it! Then I tried so hard to open my eyes, and it pulled me right out of my dream and i opend my eyes in waking life. When I did this, I woke up from the dream to find it day light and 8:30 am.

So, I guess I wasn't able to change the light in my dream. Or at least assuming my lamp had turned on, I wasn't able to observe it because my eyes were force shut. I still didn't light a candle yet. And that is my mission, i will try again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive