June 12, 2008

Quarterly Report on New Year Resolutions

2008 New Year Resolutions:
1)Read more!
2)Get Job
3)Eat according to my moral standards
4)Worm Compost

1) As per previous posts, you'd notice, I have been reading for leisure. Check.

2) I am indeed employed, full time permanent with group benefits. Check.

3) I joined a CSA (community supported agriculture) farm to have fresh vegetables every week, buy organic if i go to chain stores and purchase orgainic foods in bulk. And buy from local small businesses when i can. Check.

4) I now have a bin, with worms in it and am currently growing the population for maximum apartment composting. Check.

Well it seems as though I've done a pretty good job of achieving my goals for 2008. We'll just have to hope that I can keep them up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive