August 04, 2005

CN Towers

Note that there is not only a CN Tower in TO but also in Edmonton. At first I thought this was quite funny, because the CN tower in Edm is much smaller, although its almost the tallest building there. And this CN tower is actually a building that people to CN business in. I soon learned that the touristy one in TO was in fact funded by CN itself, like the Corel Centre, or the Rexal Place. I did not know this, the whole time -my entire life- I thought that CN stood for Canadian National Tower. hehe.

But wait, isn't that what CN stands for in the CN Railways? Imma check: yes it does. Canadian National Railway. Wow, that really took the shock and amazement out of this post...but i'll post it any ways since i'm low on my quota and i took the time to write it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive