August 17, 2005

Fucking SpyWare

Well, yesterday I was FINALLY able to get rid of some of the spyware that was on my computer, which has been hovering around for a month. I spent three hours uninstalling and reinstalling programs and doing scans. Then today, a new one comes on my comp, called aurora or something. I think this is because my firewall was down. now I have norton, ad aware and mircrosoft all fighting to keep me safe, and none of them can do it, even tho ever 2 min a window pops up saying they've removed, or quaritined or blocked some spyware, it's always the same files, so i don't belive that they really do anything at all. I am so frustrated, but i spend hours rebooting my computer every time they 'remove' ABetterInternet form my memory. Fucking stupid technology.

3 comments:

  1. The only solution I know to that is to get a Mac... as all of this stuff is just written for PC's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shit omni, you're a genious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, just married to a hard-core Mac man.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive