August 30, 2005

Why People Suck

Can you believe they are now spamming blog comments? visit http://wetmonkeys.blogspot.com Then check out the august post "Gottem" in the archives and look that the comment in that post if you care to see. it's random, not a related topic, and that's just a plain nuisance. Has anyone else gotten these things? i have to remember how to delete comments, b/c that's exactly the kind i would delete.

Today's Lesson: Just when you thought people were anoying enough, they just get worse.

3 comments:

  1. I'm seeing comment spam everywhere... I take comfort that it must create terrible karma for the spammers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had that happen to me...karen if you remember how to delete messages...please let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to know i'm not alone.

    and i will let you know once i figure out the deleting part, maria.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive