September 12, 2003

Annaversery

I have decided that it is really silly to celibrate dates anually.
I will only celebrate a day if it also falls on the same day of the year.
For example, I was born on a Saturday. January 21st on a Saturday occured again in 1989, 1995, and will again in 2006. That will make me three years old. Well, not years; we'd call them birthdays, but they'd be counted in digits...for lack of a better word. I will be 3 digits old.
In other respects, I will only lower my flag for 9/11 in 2007, when the incident will then be 1 digit ago.
Since no one know when Jesus' birthday was, I have to either celibrate his birthday every day every year, or not at all. The latter won't be to difficult, since Christmas is all about money, and I have none.

Today's Lesson: Don't celebrate birthday's anually, because you'll age faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive