September 16, 2003

I've Never Payed to do my Own Work Before...

I'm becoming simply livid about the things my money has to go into for this education to become a so called informed citizen. First I have to pay about five thou just to go to uni. Then I had to buy a book (one of three for the course in question) at fifty dollars plus fifteen percent tax. The price isn't so bad, you say? Well, let us consider the content of Reader's Choice 4th Ed. :



How to Write an Essay That Uses Examples

Preparing to Write. Before you can use examples in an essay, you must first think of some.



This insults my intellegents. How could this sentence have possibly been published?
No kidding? Does this theory apply to french language essays too? It's a pretty hard concept to grasp, I mean this book is geared to college and university students, so it must take some sort of brainiac to figure that one out.


Today's Lesson: Just when you thought spending fifty dollars on candy was a mistake, think again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive