September 01, 2003

Look, Ma! No Sleep!

Well, it looks as though I am about to begin university. Four days before classes start I decided to register my last course: english. Unfortunatly, because I waited so long (registration began in April), my only choices for english were classes a 8h in the morning, or on Saturday at 9h. I could say that I've learned my lesson in procrastination early, but then that would be constructing false hopes for not only myself, but also family and friends.

My schedual isn't half bad, but when I'm not learning, I'll be working. When I'm not working, I'll be studying. When I'm not studying, I'll be partying. If I'm not partying, I'll be cleaning. Then, and only then, if I have nothing to do, and I don't feel like drawing, or checking my email, I will sleep. This is begining to sound a lot like my last year of high school. You know what? I also forgot to mention clubs and things of that genre that I may join. Acutally, it sounds EXACTLY like my last year of highschool, except now I have to pay for it.

Today's Other, and Probably More Important Lesson: Don't put things off!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive