September 13, 2003

My blog will be 1 digit old on June 5, 2008

This poem is pretty lame, but I think it's neat to look back and see the things i wrote in the past. my whole outlook on life was very different when i was younger. this is not the type of poetry that i would write today, especially when this rhyming verse format has been over done in those inspiration junk forward letters your best friends send you so they don't have a bad sex life forever, and the evil spirit that haunts chainmail doesn't kill them in their sleep. Of course no one really believes in chainmail, but they do it just in case...

Poem by Karen (written in 1999)

The shadows lurked around me,
Coming from all direction;
But every shadow was cast from nothing,
I felt I needed protection.

I ran from my little safe spot,
And out into the world;
But once I was there,
I saw all evilness unferled.

I look around for comfort,
To ease my sadend soul;
But every where I turned,
It made a bigger hole.

Hatered lurched inside me,
decaying all hopes of peace;
I fell to the floor,
Begging for the pain to cease.

What could ever help me?
Forgive me of my past?
Give me peace and comfort,
and love that'd ever last?

I looked toward my familly,
long since I had known.
I looked toward my friends,
Who's loyalty had shown.

But still I had no rest,
Not a night that I could sleep;
Where that pain that lingered,
Would wake me and up-keep.

Then I herd of a savior,
who died for every one;
Who once was here,
And is soon to come.

I took him into my heart,
And felt new happiness;
That hole was soon gone,
I felt a brand new bliss.

I went back to my little spot,
But there, I did not hide;
I leaped around, and out of
Happiness, I cried!

I never knew such restfulness,
It was joy I never knew;
I tell you this,
So that you may feel it too.

Poem by Karen made up on the spot.

I have a new cell phone.
~~~~~woop-di-do~~~~~~~

It has so much crap on it, i can't even figure out how to set the time.


This new cell phone of mine -----> it has colour screne.
Remember when telephones were rotary?
Now we cannot live with out call display and special rings for close friend's calls.

Your number is on my phone¸.· ·¸.·´¯`·-> how convienient.
I'll call u sometime, if i know the time.


Don't worry, i won't forget...my phone has a day planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive