July 23, 2004

Death of the Tag Board

New Renovations
So sorry that I keep switching it up, but this is one that I will stick with for a while. I'm relatively happy with this look.

Death of the Tag Board
Notice? It's gone. It's not at the bottom, or to the left, or on a link, it's just deleted. I was having too much trouble with it, and the comments don't last forever... However, you are still able to make a comment by clicking on the word at the bottom of the post if you still want to say "hi!". Sad day indeed.


New Options
Colours, easy hyperlinks...sorry. Just when you thought that Karen got computer savvy, she didn't.



2 comments:

  1. I love when you get new poles :D
    i want a mug too :D
    ~Niveeeen

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi karen! hahaha now you can't be sad anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive