July 28, 2004

That Darn Guine Pig

Late last night I woke up to this weird high pitched noise. It was like a million squeeky toys being sqeezed one after another, but never being released. What was this noise that woke me from my slumber? That darn guine big! Still alive.
 
At four in the morning, I hear this thing squeeling outside. I wonder if it was finally it's time to go.

~Flash Back~
 
Peneloppe squeels, and like a baby, you cannot ignore her. She has food, fresh water, treats...what else does she want! I take her out, but she doesn't move.

When this back yard guine pig is sqeeling, I wonder if I should bring it water...but, lying in the comfort of my bed at four in the morning, decide that now the guine pig is on its own. This type of animal is used to dry conditions any ways, so it probably gets enough water from my garden that it's eating.
 
Soon I fall back into my dreams...but on my mind is this strange phenominon of that little animal living in the heart of the ghetto.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive