July 22, 2004

How to Get on My Good Side

It's real simple.

Step1:
Go to http://www.despair.com/pessimistmug.html

Step2:
Purchase the executive version of the mug, cause I'm that special.

Step3:
Wrap it pretty when you recive it in the mail.

Step4:
Give it to me.

Step5:
Recieve bountiful thanks from me.

Step6:
We taste things from the cup, and write a letter to the company stating "It really does make every taste bitter!"

Today's other, but equally important, lesson: Simple minds are amused by simple things.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, i think there should be another option for the pessimist mug poll. It would read

    " Karen deserve the pessimist mug because she is so damn good looking "

    I would definitely vote for that!!!

    post by Felix, member of Karen's fan club.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive